About The Founder/Chief Author
Welcome to The Homeschool Genius!
Hi, I’m Nike. A wife, boy mom of two, and homeschooler living in Middle Georgia. I’m also a business owner, an M.Ed., and an educational resource author.
Homeschooling has been part of our life journey since 2014. Each year, we continue to strengthen our family unit and cultivate the confidence to live this unconventional lifestyle that God gave us a passion for.
The Homeschool Genius was created to provide a centralized location for all the ingenious tips, ideas, and teaching moments that helped me and other homeschool parents mastermind our approach to home education and gain confidence in our journey.
Our vision at The Homeschool Genius is to help families foster a healthy, unique, and motivating homeschool journey that is centered on wisdom and drives their pathway to success.
I hope you leave this site feeling encouraged and empowered in your homeschool venture. Catch you on the blog!
Sign-up to My Newsletter:
Never miss an update on the latest tips, resources, and freebies for your homeschool.
Connect With Me:
- A Guide to Homeschooling After the Honeymoon Stage
- Top 7 Reasons Parents Struggle to Homeschool
- Time-Saving Fitness Tips for Busy Homeschool Moms
- What We Eat in a Day | Homeschool Edition
- First Day of Homeschool Do’s and Don’ts
- 2020 Homeschool Kids’ Day-In-The-Life | Grades 2-5
- Homeschool Must-Haves Missing From Your List
- My Curriculum Picks for Grades 2-7 | Whole Child Learning
- How to Get Your Kids to Do Their Schoolwork (Without the Power Struggle)
- 8 Things to Do When You’re Having a Tough Week
- How the Pandemic Changed Our Homeschool and My Advice to Temporary Homeschoolers
- I’ve Failed In My Homeschool, Now What?
- 8 Self-Care Tips You Actually Have Time For
- How to Unveil Your Child’s Inner Genius and Boost Their Academic Confidence
- Are You Barely Surviving in Your Homeschool? Here’s How to Thrive
- Before You Start Homeschooling, Do This | The Homeschool Genius
- 4 Methods for Running a Healthy Homeschool
- 10 Things You Should Know Before You Homeschool