Welcome to The Homeschool Genius!
Hi, I’m Nike! A Rhode Island native, wife of 13 years, boy mom of two, and a sixth-year homeschooling mama. I’m also the founder and chief author of The Homeschool Genius. I am so excited you’re here!
Homeschooling has been part of our life journey since 2014. Each year, we continue to strengthen our family unit and cultivate the confidence to live this unconventional lifestyle that God gave us a passion for. It is my pleasure to share this journey with all of you.
We practice whole-child education in our homeschool because we believe that children are more than the facts they can recite. Therefore, we aim to challenge and strengthen our children cognitively, physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, and creatively.
The Homeschool Genius was created to provide a centralized location for all the ingenious tips, resources, ideas, and teaching moments that helped me mastermind my approach to whole-child education and gain confidence in my homeschool journey.
My vision for The Homeschool Genius is to help families like yours foster a healthy, unique, and motivating homeschool journey that is centered on wisdom and drives your pathway to success.
I hope you leave this site feeling encouraged and empowered in your homeschool venture. Catch you on the blog!
Sign-up to My Newsletter:
Never miss an update on the latest tips, resources, and freebies for your homeschool.
Connect With Me:
- Ancient African Kingdoms All Children Should Learn
- 10 Books That Bring Black History to Life
- The Perfect Way to Introduce Black History to Children
- Black Women in History | No Prep Resources for Your Homeschool or Classroom
- 10 Must-Have Books for Tween Boys that Make Perfect Gifts
- 20 Educational Gifts Under $20 That Will Make Kids Forget They’re Learning
- A Gift Guide for TWEEN Boys (or Girls)
- Christmas-Themed Worksheets Kids Will Actually Love
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts That Reinforce Gratitude
- A Guide to Homeschooling After the Honeymoon Stage
- Top 7 Reasons Parents Struggle to Homeschool
- Time-Saving Fitness Tips for Busy Homeschool Moms
- What We Eat in a Day | Homeschool Edition
- How to Make a Solar Oven for Perfect S’mores
- First Day of Homeschool Do’s and Don’ts
- 2020 Homeschool Kids’ Day-In-The-Life | Grades 2-5
- Homeschool Must-Haves Missing From Your List
- My Curriculum Picks for Grades 2-7 | Whole Child Learning