Blogger | Resource Author | Mentor | M.Ed.
Welcome to The Homeschool Genius!
Hi, I’m Nike! Not to be confused with the athletic brand, haha. I’m a Rhode Island native, wife of 14 years, boy mom of two, and a 7th-year homeschooling mama. I also happen to be the founder and chief author of The Homeschool Genius. I am so excited you’re here!
Homeschooling has been part of our life journey since 2014. Each year, we continue to strengthen our family unit and cultivate the confidence to live this unconventional lifestyle that God gave us a passion for. It is my pleasure to share this journey with all of you.
We practice whole-child education in our homeschool because we believe that children are more than the facts they can recite. This holistic approach to education aims to challenge and strengthen our children cognitively, physically, socially, emotionally, spiritually, and creatively. In short, we prioritize the full scope of our children’s developmental needs to ensure they reach their full potential.
The Homeschool Genius was created to provide a centralized location for all the ingenious tips, resources, ideas, and teaching moments that helped me mastermind my approach to whole-child education and gain confidence in my holistic homeschool journey.
My vision for The Homeschool Genius is to help families like yours foster a holistic homeschool journey that is centered on wisdom and drives your pathway to success.
I hope you leave this site feeling encouraged and empowered in your homeschool venture. Catch you on the blog!
Sign-up to My Newsletter:
Never miss an update on the latest tips, resources, and freebies for your homeschool.
Connect With Me:
- Want to Homeschool? 3 Things It Takes That Noone Mentions
- Our Simple Daily Homeschool Routine
- 8 Legal Homeschool Options All New Homeschoolers Should Know
- What Kind of Homeschooler Are You? | Identifying 11 Homeschool Methods
- The Ultimate Homeschool Supply Checklist | 75+ Items You Shouldn’t Forget
- My 2021-2022 Curriculum Picks for Middle School and Third Grade
- Children and Spiritual Development (6 Ways to Foster It at Home)
- Socialization | 5 Ways to Nurture Social Intelligence at Home
- 5 Ways to Intentionally Foster Emotional Development at Home
- How to Foster Creative Development at Home (5 Tips You Never Thought of)
- How to Foster Healthy Physical Development in Children and Boost Intelligence
- 8 Sneaky Ways to Foster Cognitive Development in Children
- 4 Most Overlooked Learning Styles and How to Teach Them Effectively
- 5 Learning Styles, How to Teach Them, and What Curriculum to Use
- How to Choose the Best Curriculum
- 10 Real Benefits of Homeschool
- Best Reading Curriculum for Emergent Readers
- Top STEM Toys that Foster Cognitive Development