In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about ads, links, and posts on this site:
1. Any/all links on TheHomeschoolGenius.com are affiliate links, meaning, at no cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase.
2. All affiliate links on TheHomeschoolGenius.com are from brands I personally use, support, and would recommend without an affiliate link.
3. All reviews on TheHomeschoolGenius.com are items I purchased with my own money unless otherwise noted. I will always note when I receive free products and if I was paid or compensated for my review.
Additionally, TheHomeschoolGenius.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This costs you absolutely nothing.
Basically, all you would be doing by clicking these affiliate links is supporting the ministry and maintenance of The Homeschool Genius. Thank you for your support!
- 10 Things to Include in Your Homeschool Planner
- 5 Questions to Ask When Planning Your Homeschool Day
- Day in the Life of a Homeschool Kid | 5th Grade
- 6 Easy Ways to Promote Intelligence in Your Homeschool
- 10 Inspiring Children’s Books Written by Black Authors
- Ancient African Kingdoms All Children Should Learn | Book List
- 10 Books That Bring Black History to Life
- The Perfect Way to Introduce Black History to Children
- Black Women in History | No Prep Resources for Your Homeschool or Classroom
- 10 Must-Have Books for Tween Boys that Make Perfect Gifts
- 20 Educational Gifts Under $20 That Will Make Kids Forget They’re Learning
- A Gift Guide for TWEEN Boys (or Girls)
- Christmas-Themed Worksheets Kids Will Actually Love
- Easy Thanksgiving Crafts That Reinforce Gratitude
- A Guide to Homeschooling After the Honeymoon Stage
- Top 7 Reasons Parents Struggle to Homeschool
- Time-Saving Fitness Tips for Busy Homeschool Moms
- What We Eat in a Day | Homeschool Edition